Yes, pink stuff and a juicy burger is always the key elements when you think of foodora - but all that fun wouldn't be possible without our amazing Legal team that make sure we follow the rules (because rules help control the fun right?). Since we're continuing exploring new business areas - we need another Legal Counsel to make sure we're making stuff by the book. Keep on reading if this might be something for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As a Legal Counsel at foodora you will report to our Swedish Head of Legal and work closely with the rest of our Nordic legal team, as well as with colleagues at our regional and central headquarters of Delivery Hero.
- Follow up on day to day legal matters and requests in Sweden
- General advice and support to our Commercial Teams, including to draft, revise and negotiate commercial contracts and partnership agreements
- Regularly review, draft and revise general terms for our customers and partners
- Continuous advice in respect of legal and regulatory requirements with the development and expansion of our new and existing businesses
- Local general corporate maintenance and project management
- Monitoring of legal trends and legislative changes in the local market in a number of relevant areas (primarily in relation to platform companies, consumer protection, food safety, retail and logistics but also other relevant areas for our businesses)
- General training and awareness within the organisation to ensure adherence to applicable laws as well as internal compliance standards.
WHO YOU ARE
- Solution-oriented - You love working in a fast paced environment and paving new ground while remaining realistic to challenges, focusing on ways to reach the end-goal instead of problems
- Structured - You can create structure even in the most un-structured moments
- Team player - you are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and have a way to convey legal concepts and requirements in simple words for an audience of non-lawyers
- Business minded - Well, what would foodora be without all amazing business minded foodorians? Our legal team members are business enablers and constant sparring partners to our commercial and operational teams where your business mindset will come well in hand!
- You are a fully-qualified lawyer with a university degree within Swedish Master of Law (LL.M)
- At least 3-5 years experience from a law firm or as inhouse Legal Counsel working with a variety of commercial and regulatory legal topics and you are capable of getting acquainted with new areas of law
- You communicate fluently in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing.
- It will be considered a plus if you have experience from tech, platforms, FMCG and logistics/LMD* and other fast paced environments such as start ups
Start date: Asap
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check out our instagram foodorapeople.se in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
*LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Breakfast on fridays!
- Awesome AW’s and parties